How do I cancel the order that I have placed?
WROGN allows you to cancel your purchase before it is shipped. However, If we have already shipped your order, you can return it back to the delivery executive at the time of delivery. We will process the refund into the source account if the order amount was paid online.
How do I raise a return request?
You can request a return on WROGN.com in three simple steps
1. Tap on My Orders.
2. Choose the item to be Returned.
3. Enter the details requested and create a return request.
I have raised a return request. When will my product be picked up?
We do our best to have your product picked up within 4-7 days of raising a return request. The exact days needed to pick up a product may vary depending on the logistics team that services your area.
I have raised a return request. When will I get the refund?
All refunds for returns will be initiated only upon successful pickup as per the Returns Policy. In case of a successful pick up, the amount to be refunded should get credited into your bank account within the following timelines:
1. NEFT - 1 to 3 days post refund initiation. (for Cash On Delivery orders)
2. Online Refund through payment gateway - 7 to 10 days post refund initiation, depending on your bank partner. (for prepaid orders)
What are the terms of WROGN shipping policy?
At WROGN, we do everything in our power to deliver all products purchased from WROGN in pristine condition and in the fastest time possible.
When you place your first order with WROGN, shipping will be completely FREE.
For all the subsequent purchases at WROGN (minimum bill value of INR 749), your orders will reach your doorstep free of cost. In case your bill value is under INR 749, a shipping charge of INR 49 will be applicable to your order.
1. If your order is cancelled, lost, or remains undelivered, WROGN will refund the complete order amount including any shipping charges, if paid online.
2. If you return an order that has been delivered to you, the shipping charges will not be refunded. However, if you self-ship your returns, we will reimburse self-shipment charges based on WROGN Returns Policy. For accounts whose return requests violate our fair usage policy, a delivery charge of Rs. 49 will be levied on all orders, irrespective of order value.
Please Note: *Order value is calculated after applying discounts/GST or any other applicable charges.
How do I check the status of my order?
Please tap on the “My Orders” section under the main menu of the website/mobile site to check your order status.
How does my WROGN order reach me?
All orders placed on WROGN are dispatched through reputed and trusted 3rd party logistic companies like Expressbees, and Delhivery.
How can I get my order delivered faster?
WROGN guarantees that every order we dispatch is delivered within the fastest time possible. At this point in time, we do not have any provisions available to expedite the order delivery.
However, if we do offer an expedited delivery service at any point in time, and your area pincode is serviceable, WROGN will communicate the same with you if necessary.
My return request was declined. Why is this happening?
There are many reasons why this may have happened -
1. The item you returned is damaged..
2. The item you returned has been used.
3. The item was returned without original tags and packaging.
For more details, please contact customer care.
Why has my product not been picked up yet?
WROGN will make three attempts to pick up the item from you.
If the item is not picked up on the third attempt, your pickup request will be marked as failed.
In case this happens, you can initiate a new return request if the item still meets the return criteria and no more than 30 days have passed from the date of delivery. For more details, please contact customer care.
How do I contact WROGN for help?
Does WROGN deliver products outside India?
No, at this point in time, WROGN delivers products only within India.
How do I place a bulk order on WROGN?
Please contact our customer service centre.
Can I add an item to my order after I have placed my order?
It’s possible that you missed out on adding a particular item while making a purchase. However, there is no need to worry as you can place multiple orders through our portal. Simply go back to our catalogue and place a new order for the item you desire.
A product I want is 'Out of stock'. What does that mean?
An item is marked as 'Out of stock' when it is not available for dispatch at our warehouse at the moment. In such cases, you will not be able to purchase that particular item till stocks are replenished.
What happens if my money is deducted from my debit card/credit card/Net Banking and the order does not get placed?
In case there is an issue with online payment and your card was debited even though the order wasn’t successfully completed, please just make sure of the following at your end-
1. Please check your bank/credit card account - Has it been debited? If yes, your transaction is normally rolled back within 7 business days.
2. The time taken for a reversal can vary from bank to bank and we unfortunately won't be able to expedite this from our end. Please check with your bank for more details.
3. In case we receive the money from a failed order, we will initiate a refund within 2 business days of your request.
4. You can expect the amount to be credited according to the following timelines:
a. Net Banking - 7 business days
b. Debit Card /Credit Card - 7 business days
c. UPI - 7 business days
Is it safe to make payments on WROGN using my Debit Card or Credit Card?
WROGN guarantees that your financial information is transmitted over highly encrypted, secure channels that use the highest levels of transactional security possible. All our payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways. Additionally, a 3D secure password is required to complete an online transaction which adds another layer of safety. So be assured, it is completely safe to use your bank debit/credit card on our website.
Can I change the mode of refund after raising a return request?
Once a refund request is raised, we cannot modify the refund mode under any circumstances. As per company policy, once a type of refund mode is opted for by the customer, a request for a change in refund mode will not be entertained.
What are the payment options that WROGN provides?
We support the following payment options at WROGN:
1. Cash On Delivery (available in selected pin codes)
2. Credit Card
3. Debit Card
4. Net banking
5. Gift Card