I just released PtCut v3.3.0.
The news are:
- “–bbox” switches on calculation of bounding boxes for polyhedra in common planes. This allows for a much faster calculation of BIOMD0000000146_numer.
- “–filter X” allows to only use the first X polyhedra per iteration. This allows to at least calculate a subset of the solution.
- “–remove X,…” will remove polyhedra from bags. With this, one can rewmove superfluous polyhedra. That fact and their name can be found in common planes computation.
- I started a first attempt at some documentation! <gasp> So far, only some switches are in it.
Just released PtCut 3.0.2 with bugfixes:
- Grid sampling didn’t work under Python3. Fixed.
- Option –stl caused print to screen. Fixed.
- Toyed around with common restrictions. Hopefully nothing is broken. 🙂
I have mirrored the files here as well:
In preparation of submission of an article on my software I have released PtCut v1.16.0. It is freely available under the GNU Lesser General Public License (Version 3).
Click here for the “full story”.
I have just released the source code of the BIGNUM Library for Multiple Precision Arithmetic v7.61, which I have implemented as part of my diploma thesis and a subsequent paper.
More can be found here: http://wrogn.com/bignum/